Cream Cream

Dear David, God of this story, please hear my prayer!
Please don't let it end this way; give the people the cream! Let all this sadness made by bad, creamless people be part of the cream's own plan to improve us all.
Don't let Dr. Bellifer rot in a cell for lack of love... or enough of his own invention to get himself out.
That doesn't make sense and is horrible!
Please make everything better!
And thank you for the cream.
Amen.

Sheriff McGyro Sheriff McGyro

Enjoyable

I like this one.
Got a bit worried when the girl changed, but fortunately, it was written better than expected.

Good work!

SS - Human History 1 SS - Human History 1

Cool!

I like, like.
This is some imagination tickling stuff.
Nice work on the Extra Credits style!
One thing though... Budda lived in India about 500 BC. Does this story imply that there were other mystics of Tibet before him?

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

So much excellent work!

The bit with Wesker made me laugh out loud.
Well done :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Such superior artwork!

Ego dude, these shows seem to end very abruptly. Have you ever considered including a signature closing audio mark, like say mega 64's termination 'beep' sound?
Such a thing can make a show look as though some nebulous editor has censored 'the crazy artist's' work, which I personally find hilarious.

-Anyhoo. AWESOME as per usual. (kudos on the stylised shading).

Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1 Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1

Ah ha-har!

If modern Sci-fi sucks; WRITE YOUR OWN!

A few things bogged down my understanding of the story here and there, but you've created such a rich world that I happily stuck it out.

Will the Empire discover conspiracy on Ihrziel?
Will the hot spy manage to keep from braining her partner?
Will anyone else ever find a use for Symbol font?

...Not sure I can wait two years to find out!

RPGsrok responds:

If you pay attention, (or rather if I had gotten better recordings or put subs so you could have understood what was happening >_<, sorry again) you'd notice that both of the imperial faction members are very suspicious of the Ihrziel Consulate - they pretty much know. It's distracting them from their real problem of what the Union agents are planning.

Maybe.

I dunno - I used atene ^^

The script for part II calls for harder animation than part I, but the actual length is shorter so hopefully between that and my improved directorial skills, I'll be able to get part II to you guys in less than two years. Please look forward to it. Thanks for reviewing!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Wasn't really a fan before...

But sure am now!
That was hilarious, guys.^^
Love the effort.

Press Start: KingdomHurts Press Start: KingdomHurts

That was actually funny!

...And DIDN'T make me want to kill myself.
I mean, I actually laughed and everything.

Good one, dude.
5'd

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Mr. Tarantino?

Never stop making us think.
Never.
...
I'll pay you money.

Professor Layton pt. 1 Professor Layton pt. 1

Oh!

t=5 months!
Hm...
Let's see, it took 5 flashes for t to =4 months.
%u2234 Assuming that this is the standard, if 1 month = 5 flashes and (t) now equals 4 months remaining minus episode 6, then (5F)X(4M)-1=

A dead Professor Layton in 19 animations.

...